The second workshop in the 2013-2014 series of free open discussion forums for people living with HIV hosted by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT) is on Navigating HIV adulthood for young people and those young at heart.
It will focus on
- Finding the right doctor and building a great relationship
- Strategies for staying on treatment when living a great social life
- Tips for safer sexual practices and harm reduction
The guest speakers are:
- Megan Acsai, MD, CCFP, HIV physician, Maple Leaf Clinic, Toronto
- Michael Schneider, Positive Youth Outreach Co-ordinator, ACT
The forum will be held on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 7:00 pm at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, 300 Jarvis Street in Toronto.
It will also be webcast live so those who cannot attend in person can participate in the event online. The forum and the webcast will begin promptly at 7:00 pm and last two hours.
To join the live webinar: login at 7:00 pm EST on October 23 (00:00 UTC, October 24) at www.actoronto.org/forum
The forum will also be recorded and should be available for viewing on the day following the event at the same website: www.actoronto.org/forum
This forum and webinar are free and no registration is required. For those attending in person, a light buffet will be available from 6:30 pm.
For more information, see the flyer below or contact Sarah Schultz at
or 416 340 8484 ext. 219.