The second workshop in the 2014-2015 series of free open discussion forums for people living with HIV hosted by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT) is on HIV and the First Five Years
It will focus on these issues:
- Lived experiences from the first five years of living positively
- Considerations of strategies for overall health management
- Current guidelines and considerations for starting HIV treatment
- How to build good relationships with your health care providers
The guest speakers are:
• Dr Alan Li, HIV primary care physician, Regent’s Park Community Health Centre, Toronto
• Alessandro Bisignano, coordinator, Legacy PHA Mentorship Program, Committee for Accessible AIDS Treatment
The forum will be held on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, 300 Jarvis Street in Toronto.
It will also be webcast live so those who cannot attend in person can participate in the event online. The forum and the webcast will begin promptly at 7:00 pm and last two hours.
To join the live webinar: login at 7:00 pm EST on March 26 (23:00 UTC) at www.actoronto.org/forum
The forum will also be recorded and should be available for viewing on the day following the event at the same website: www.actoronto.org/forum
This forum and webinar are free and no registration is required. For those attending in person, a light buffet will be available from 6:30 pm.
For more information, see the flyer below or contact Sarah Schultz at
or 416 340 8484 ext. 219.