The fifth workshop in the 2013-2014 series of free open discussion forums for people living with HIV hosted by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT) is on mental health and planning for the long term.
It will focus on
- Brain fitness: exercising our brain
- Maintaining our brain health as we age
- Adding positive socialization and positive coping into how we think and feel
The guest speakers are:
- Sean B. Rourke, Ph.D, Professor of psychiatry, University of Toronto and executive and scientific director, Ontario HIV Treatment Network
- Evan Collins, MD, Psychiatrist, Immunodeficiency Clinic, Toronto General Hospital
The forum will be held on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, 300 Jarvis Street in Toronto.
It will also be webcast live so those who cannot attend in person can participate in the event online. The forum and the webcast will begin promptly at 7:00 pm and last two hours.
To join the live webinar: login at 7:00 pm EST on January 22 (00:00 UTC, January 23) at www.actoronto.org/forum
The forum will also be recorded and should be available for viewing on the day following the event at the same website: www.actoronto.org/forum
This forum and webinar are free and no registration is required. For those attending in person, a light buffet will be available from 6:30 pm.
For more information, see the flyer below or contact Sarah Schultz at
or 416 340 8484 ext. 219.