Please pass the word on to your clients, networks, friends or anyone who you think might be interested.
***The B Side: Exploring Bisexuality***
A 10 week group for people who are exploring their attraction to more than one gender or struggling with what their bisexuality means to them and their lives.
When: Wednesdays, 6:30-9:00pm, October 13 - December 15, 2010
Where: Sherbourne Health Centre, 333 Sherbourne Street, Toronto
Topics: **exploring attraction ** bisexual myths & stereotypes ** relationships ** labels & identity issues ** coming out to friends, family & others ** bisexuality & our other identities ** finding support ** sex & safer sex ** biphobia ** health & well-being ** bisexual communities & resources **
The group will provide:
* Opportunities for self-reflection, personal sharing, connecting with others and learning new skills and information.
* Respect for the diverse possibilities of identity and a wide range of life experiences.
* A safe and supportive environment for exploring each person's unique relationship to bisexuality, with a focus on group members' needs and experiences.
* Cheryl Dobinson, a bisexual activist involved in bi-related education, health research and community development, and
* David Yeh, an LGBTQ community educator and expressive arts therapist.
Registration: Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To register, please contact Fatema Mullan at (416) 324-4100 x5256 or
Impact, Resistance & Resilience:
Reshaping gay men’s thinking about mental wellness
Plan to attend the 6th Gay Men’s Health Summit
Thursday November 25 & Friday November 26, 2010
Harbour Centre, Simon Fraser University
515 West Hastings St., Vancouver
Call for Submissions: Presentations, Workshops, Video - for more information please go to the Pacific AIDS Network website for details.